Saturday, August 15, 2009

what a blunder!

i feel so bad about what happened today. i didn't expect i could hurt my husband's ego. me and my big mouth! i couldn't bring back what words came out of my mouth but i know it was so insensitive of me to let him feel so stupid when i didn't intend to. maybe i was just too tired. don't get me wrong. i wasn't complaining about attending to the baby full-time since i get to do that only on weekends because i am a working mom. but i was probably exhausted that little things would quickly annoy me. i thought he didn't pay attention to me when he asked about the feeding bottle thrice. and so i was like irked at it which made him angry or feel bad about it because i made him feel like he's so stupid he didn't get what i was saying the first time. at least that's how it occurred to him. but God knows i didn't and i wouldn't think of him as stupid. i wouldn't marry him if i thought he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment